Wednesday 12 September 2007

Lightroom Rocks


The more I use Lightroom the more I like it. I keep finding new ways to improve my images and speed-up my workflow.

I normally import Raw images using auto tone. I use this as a starting point and if I don't like it I can always hold down the Alt key which turns the Tone heading in the Basic panel into a reset button. Today I found out I don't even need to hold down the Alt key, just double click on any of the headings in the develop panels and it will reset that section of the panel. If it is just one setting I find I don't like I can reset it by double clicking on the slider handle.

Pretty cool, huh!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Craig!
Great weekend for us at Gluepot. Than you for your great energy and knowledge so well shared.
Am back at work, but the weekend will live on!
Regards
Lawrie