Wednesday 19 September 2007

Workshops Over For Another Year


Well the sun has set on another busy year of workshops and what a fun year it has been making a bunch of new friends from all over Australia and sharing in the passion of Nature Photography. I had a great year leading the groups in some wonderful locations all over South Australia for both private and public groups and I must say it has been great to get out and meet such enthusiastic people, passionate about nature and photography. Thanks again for making my work so fun.

In regards to next years courses we are in the final stages of finalizing the locations and dates at the moment with some courses going to be held interstate for the first time. Looking forward to exploring some great locations and making a bunch of new friends.

If you are interesting in being notified about the new courses then post a comment here with your email address. I won't moderate any comments with email address so don't worry, they won't go public. Otherwise send me an email and I will put you on the list so you are one of the first to know when the dates are set.

Cheers

Craig


No comments: