Wednesday 5 November 2008

Little Desert Workshop, one opening...



I just received an email an email from one of the participants from this weekends Little Desert National Park Field Workshop telling me that they are sick and not going to be able to make it this weekend. I have left messages with those on the waiting list but not heard back so here you go, your chance to come along and develop your skills and photographic vision. The Little Desert National Park is looking great at the moment with flowers, grasses and wildlife a plenty. I was there a few weeks ago scouting locations for the workshop and really excited about this weekend.Here is a link for the details of the trip and if you are keen then email me a to reserve your spot. It’s first come, first serve so be quick. Hope you can join us!

No comments: