Wednesday 5 November 2008

Spring Photography Madness

Well things haven't eased up around here. Spring has been going crazy with interesting projects taking me allover the country, shooting loads of interesting and different subjects.

From cityscapes here in Adelaide.


The wet(ish) spring has been great for the native flower populations all over the country. Orchids have had an especially good year including the exciting King Spider Orchid


As well as mammals and birds galore.

It has been a hectic season for me with well over a 100GB of new images added to the library, plenty of new experiences and loads of new friends made out in the field. Both the people I have been working with, workshop participants and folk I have met out in the field have all added to a wonderful spring.

Things won't be easing up too soon either, with the next few weeks full of workshops, shoots and deadlines I will be pretty busy but loving every minute of it. Hope you spring has been as fun and successful and I will return in a few weeks to share some of the things I have learnt over the last few months.

No comments: